Debt agreements online login, FAQ and support information.
Debt agreements online is an online service for debt agreement administrators and creditors to:
- Submit debt agreement forms such as:
- debt agreement proposals, variation and termination proposals, six month arrears and completion notifications
- complete voting activities
- check status of debt agreements.
Access, get help and find out more about debt agreements online
- login using AUSkey or myGov — if AUSkey or myGov is not available for your business, please debtagreementservice [at] afsa.gov.au (contact us)
- access frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- use our support form.
Are you looking for general information about debt agreements? Find out more about debt agreements.
Did you know that AFSA also has a business-to-government (B2G) web service available for lodging some debt agreement forms? Find out more about B2G system integration.