Applications for Official Receiver notices will only be accepted through OR notices online.
Official Receiver notices online allows trustees and their staff to:
- apply for various notices online
- save incomplete applications and access them later
- generate duplicate applications - if multiple notices are required for the same matter
- access submitted applications
Official Receiver notices online is available through AFSA Online Services portal.
The benefits of using the Official Receiver notices online are for trustees and their staff to:
- save time—the online application form will prompt you to provide responses specific to the requirements of each notice
- experience a faster turnaround time with a response from the Official Receiver.
- experience a reduction in applications returned by the ORN team that require further information
- eliminate the need to stay up-to-date with template changes
- assist AFSA to deliver more effective and efficient services by minimising the time between the receipt of the application and issuing of the requested notice.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.