My personal details have changed

During bankruptcy, you must stay in contact with your trustee and tell them when your circumstances change. 

On this page

1 min read

My personal details have changed

You must tell your trustee if you change your:

  • name (you need to provide evidence)
  • address (residential or postal)
  • phone number
  • email address
  • employment or income
  • number of dependants.

Next step:

If your trustee is the Official Trustee (AFSA) update us now.

Can someone else update or discuss my details on my behalf?

If you would like someone to discuss your bankruptcy or update your details, you must inform your trustee.

For more information see: Adding a third party authority during bankruptcy.