1 min read
In some cases, your trustee may object to your bankruptcy ending. We call this an objection to discharge. Your bankruptcy could be extended up to 8 years if you fail to:
- provide information to your trustee
- disclose all income
- make compulsory payments
- explain how you spent money
- reveal all assets and debts.
What if I want to request a review?
You can request a review of, or appeal, your trustee's decision by completing and lodging a Request for review form.
For more information see Request for review.
Once we receive your request for review:
- we’ll reply to your request
- we may ask you to provide further information or evidence
- we’ll provide a written explanation of any decisions made
- if required, we’ll explain further ways to appeal.