All AFSA sites are currently open and operational. Unless directed to do so, we have no intention to close offices at this stage.
What this means for AFSA staff:
- If you are set up to work from home, and have your manager’s agreement, you may work from home.
- If you are unable to work from home, please come into the office as usual.
- If you are currently on leave, you do not need to come into the office. Contact your manager if you can.
Please DO NOT come into the office if you are unwell or self-isolating. Contact your manager to discuss your options.
- Contact your manager in the first instance.
- People Assist – 02 8233 6999 (9am to 5pm AEST)
- IT Service Desk – 02 6270 3456 (8am to 5pm AEST)
Continue to monitor this page and your AFSA email account for updates.
Page last updated: 27 March 2020.