AFSA’s Online Services will be unavailable during regular scheduled maintenance windows. These are scheduled for:
- Every Wednesday 8pm – 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) / Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
- Every Sunday 12.01am – 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) / Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
During the maintenance period the following services are unavailable:
- Online Services (bankruptcy and temporary debt protection applications)
- practitioner AAR Online
- Bankruptcy Register Search
- creditor bankruptcy notices
- online travel application form
- online contact forms
- Debt Agreements Online
- OR Notices Online.
The following Business to Government (B2G) services are also unavailable during this time:
- NPII B2G (also called BRS B2G, Direct Search B2G)
- Debt Agreements B2G
- Personal Insolvency Reporting System (PIRS).
If Online Services are unavailable due to an unscheduled outage we will advise through a message on the AFSA website homepage.