On this page
Online services provides a variety of payment methods for your convenience. If you are a registered user of online services you are able to make payments via credit card or bank payment. If you transact with us regularly you may be eligible to become an On-Account customer.
For services that attract a fee an invoice and payment advice will be generated at the time of the transaction. Payments are to be made within 30 days. Processing will not commence on any services until payment is received, unless you are an On-Account customer. The following payment options are available.
Immediate payment for your services can be made by credit card. We process credit card payments using the Commonwealth Bank BPOINT payment gateway. Currently Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted.
Bank Payment (Electronic Funds Transfer – EFT)
Payments are accepted via direct credit using your online banking facility. A payment advice will be emailed to you and will contain your unique payment details to make payment. This ensures your payment can be identified.
After you have submitted your application you will be presented with a Fee payment screen. To select bank payment as your preferred option of payment:
- Under Choose a payment option select Bank payment as your payment option from the drop-down menu provided.
- Click the Pay now button at the bottom right of the screen to submit.
- A message will appear to notify you that your transaction has been suspended awaiting confirmation of payment from the bank. Click Continue.
- The status of your application will appear as Suspended, until your bank payment has been processed.
- To complete your bank payment, use your emailed payment advice with your unique payment details (bsb and account number).
- If required, see below to learn how to generate a payment advice within online services.
An On-Account customer operates on a credit basis. You will be able to use our Online Services to immediately commence processing of services that attract fees, but pay for those services at a later date. A tax invoice and payment advice will be generated at the time of your transaction and a statement detailing amounts owing will be sent to you on a monthly basis. Our payment terms require that payment for amounts owing must be made within 30 days. Payments can be made via bank payment (EFT) or credit card.
If at any time you exceed your credit balance, you can still request services with the option to amend the payment method to either credit card (to ensure processing of the service is commenced immediately), or by bank payment where processing commences once payment is received. These services will not be charged to your monthly on-account statement.
To be considered as an On-Account customer you will need to have a sufficient volume of regular transactions with us. On-Account customers have a minimum credit limit of $5,000.
To become an On-Account customer you can download and complete the Credit application form.
- The form can also be downloaded via Online Services from your Dashboard under the Admin menu, Download credit application form
Since 31 October 2023 we no longer accept cheques
To align with the Australian Government’s ongoing efforts to modernise the payments infrastructure, since 31 October 2023 we no longer accept cheques as a payment option.
How to generate a payment advice
If a payment advice wasn’t received via email to complete a bank payment, generate a payment advice within Online Services:
- In your Dashboard open the Admin menu and select Search fees.
- Under Search criteria select Fees in the ‘Search For’ drop-down menu.
- Enter one or more additional details in the fields provided to refine your search e.g. Invoice Number, Application Number, Application Name etc. Click the Search button.
- Click the Fee ID link for the required application.
- Select the Invoice details menu option.
- Click the View payment advice button.
- A dialogue box will appear which allows you to Save or open your payment advice.
To complete your bank payment, use this payment advice which contains unique payment details to ensure your payment can be identified.