Publish creditor meeting advertising
Lodgement of Notification of First Meeting with the Inspector-General
Advertising of creditor meeting, including notifying the I-G of first creditor meeting called under section 73 or Part X of the Act, can only be lodged online using AFSA online service portal.
AFSA online services portal will enable trustees and their staff to:
- Lodge a request to publish meeting of creditors online
- Save incomplete applications and access them later
- Copy existing applications
- Make online payment with multiple payment options
- Comply with section 75-40 of the Insolvency Practice Rule
Subsection 75-40(2) of the Rules requires the trustee of a debtor's regulated estate to lodge notice of the first meeting called under section 73 or Part X of the Act with the Inspector-General in accordance with the approved form.
Subsection 75-40(4) of the Rules provides that details of a notice of meeting lodged with the Inspector-General under subsection (2) must be published on a website maintained by the Inspector-General.
For any queries please contact rpo [at] afsa.gov.au.