How to establish a business to government connection (B2G) with us.
- Complete the Application for Access to AFSA’s B2G Integration Environment and submit to info [at] afsa.gov.au.
- Register for a myGovID for your organisation at https://www.mygovid.gov.au. Note: the ABN you use in registering for a myGovID is used by AFSA to uniquely identify your organisation. Once you have a myGovID you will need to obtain a myGovID machine credential. This machine credential is obtained via the ATO’s Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM), for more information please visit: https://info.authorisationmanager.gov.au/business-software-user-or-provider.
- Download the B2G Onboarding Pack for the B2G service you wish to use.
- We will send you a dummy/test myGovID machine credential and an information sheet, which will include AFSA’s integration/discovery environment URL.
- Build your B2G interface to our system.
- Test your B2G interface against our B2G Integration environment.
- Log into our online services using your myGovID. This will automatically create an account for your organisation in our system, using the ABN linked to your myGovID. Note: if you already have a username/password registration with us for AAR or BRS, please advise us of your username and ABN.
- Complete the Application for Access to AFSA's B2G production environment and submit to info [at] afsa.gov.au.
- We will advise when your Production B2G account has been activated.
- Set up a Device user account for your myGovID machine credential:
a. Make a B2G call using your myGovID machine credential. The call will fail because the myGovID machine credential is not yet authorised. However, this will create a Device user account with us based on your myGovID machine credential. To ensure subsequent calls are successful, your organisation’s administrator (the user who logged in at step 7) must log into our online services and grant B2G access permissions to the Device user account.
- Grant B2G access permissions to the Device user account:
a. Log into our online services as your organisation’s administrator (the user who logged in at step 7 with a myGovID).
b. Select the newly created Device user account listed under your organisation’s account, and grant B2G access permissions to this Device user account.