Working with us
AFSA is responsible for the administration and regulation of the personal insolvency system, trustee services and the administration of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and proceeds of crime.
Working with us
We value our highly motivated, diverse and skilled workforce and pride ourselves on our professionalism and commitment to client service. We offer a broad range of challenging, rewarding and flexible employment opportunities. Our people are able to balance their work and personal responsibilities.
We are dedicated to workplace diversity, staff wellbeing and creating and sustaining a work environment where different perspectives and capabilities are recognised and used to enhance our service delivery and benefit our clients.
The About Us section provides more information on who we are and what we do.
Our employment conditions are outlined in the
A career with AFSA
Benefits of working with us include:
- a variety of challenging and interesting work
- flexible and innovative work options to support work/life balance
- generous employer contribution to superannuation
- a friendly and diverse work environment where staff are encouraged to have their say and contribute to decision making
- flex time or time off in lieu
- the opportunity to purchase extra leave per year
- payment of professional membership to CPA or ICA
- a range of supported learning and development opportunities
- financial assistance for further study
- access to Employee Assistance Program services for free confidential counselling.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity and support staff to reach their full potential.
Our Workplace Diversity Program outlines how we contribute to making diversity a reality in our workplace, embrace diversity within our teams and day to day work practices and apply specific diversity initiatives across AFSA.
We will consider all requests for reasonable adjustment from candidates with disability to assist them in applying for positions and the requirements of the position.
For more information on reasonable adjustment please contact our Disability Access Coordinator on (03) 8631 4949.
A career in the Australian Public Service (APS)
The Australian Public Service (APS) offers opportunities to undertake a broad range of interesting and challenging work while contributing to the community.
The APS offers a workplace that is highly motivated, professional, inclusive, respects diversity, and aims to mirror the broader community which we serve.
For more APS employment opportunities visit APSjobs.