Practitioner AER online is used by insolvency practitioners (debt agreement administrators, controlling trustees and registered trustees) to:
- calculate the realisations charge for monies received by administrators and trustees
- make realisations and interest charge payments
- lodge annual estate returns (at any time, such as upon finalisation, or at the end of the financial year)
- generate a certificate of appointment
- various account and staff/user management activities.
Access, get help and find out more about AER online for insolvency practitioners.
- AER online accounts
- Lodging AERs with AER online
- Support and user guides
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)