On this page:
- AAR online users - if you already have an account with AFSA for AAR online, you can sign in to AAR and set up your billing details. Go straight to Step 5: Billing details below.
- myGovID users - If you are registered with your myGovID, refer to myGovID.
Enter the given names, surname and email address of the account administrator (the user who will manage the account e.g. setting up additional users).
Enter the organisation (account) name.
Do not navigate away from this screen until verification complete.
An email will be sent to the email address specified in Step 1.
Copy and paste the verification code from the body of the email into the verification code field.
Choose a user name to log in with (this will default to the email entered in Step 1).
Choose your password (as per the parameters detailed on the page).
Confirm the password.
Enter your username and password chosen in Step 3.
Click Sign in.
Account name and number (required for credit application) will be displayed under the account heading.
Select payment type from:
- Pay As You Go—enter credit card details for every billable transaction.
- Pre Pay—pay a lump sum into the account to transact with and top up as required.
Note: if applying for credit, select from one of the above and the account will be changed to credit if your application is approved.
See BRS billing and transactions for information about the credit application process.
Enter billing contact details (this does not create a user for the account). The billing contact email is where monthly statements will be sent.
Enter the billing address for the account.
Account details screen is presented.
Pre Pay users can click Make account payment button to add funds to their account.
- Check you are eligible to apply for credit.
- Set up your account.
- Submit a credit application form.