On this page:
- AAR online users - if you already have an account with AFSA for AAR online, you can sign in to AAR and set up your billing details. Go straight to Step 5: Billing details below.
- myGovID users - If you are registered with your myGovID, refer to myGovID.
Enter your given names, surname, username (to log in with), email address, password and confirmation (as per the parameters detailed on the page)
Enter the organisation name. You will be the account administrator. You will manage the account e.g., setting up additional users if required.
Select the ‘Reason for registration’ checkbox if you need to use the debt agreement service. .
Accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and click Submit.
An email will be sent to the email address specified in Step 1. If you are unable to find the email, check your junk or spam folder.
To use your new AFSA Online Services account you must verify your email address linked to the account. To verify your account, click the link in the email.
Account name and number (required for credit application) will be displayed under the account heading.
Select payment type from:
- Pay As You Go—enter credit card details for every billable transaction.
- Pre Pay—pay a lump sum into the account to transact with and top up as required.
Note: if applying for credit, select from one of the above and the account will be changed to credit if your application is approved.
See BRS billing and transactions for information about the credit application process.
Enter billing contact details. The billing contact email is where monthly statements will be sent.
Enter the billing address for the account.
Account details screen is presented.
Pre Pay users can click Make account payment button to add funds to their account.
- Check you are eligible to apply for credit.
- Set up your account.
- Submit a credit application form.