AFSA’s online services will be unavailable during regular scheduled maintenance windows. These are scheduled for:
- every second Wednesday from 8 pm to 9 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) / Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
- once a month on a Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm (AEST/AEDT).
The monthly outages will occur on the following dates:
- Sunday 18 July 2021
- Sunday 15 August 2021
- Sunday 19 September 2021
- Sunday 17 October 2021
- Sunday 14 November 2021
- Sunday 19 December 2021
- Sunday 16 January 2022
- Sunday 13 February 2022
- Sunday 13 March 2022
- Sunday 17 April 2022
- Sunday 15 May 2022
- Sunday 19 June 2022.
During the maintenance period the following services are unavailable:
- Online Services (bankruptcy and temporary debt protection applications)
- practitioner AAR Online
- Bankruptcy Register Search
- creditor bankruptcy notices
- online travel application form
- online contact forms
- Debt Agreements Online
- OR Notices Online.
The following Business to Government (B2G) services are also unavailable during this time:
- NPII B2G (also called BRS B2G, Direct Search B2G)
- Debt Agreements B2G
- Personal Insolvency Reporting System (PIRS).
If online services are unavailable due to an unscheduled outage we will advise through a message on the AFSA website homepage.