Maintenance of AFSA’s online services is scheduled for every second Wednesday 8pm to 9pm (AEST/ AEDT), and the last Sunday of every month (excluding December) from 6am to 6pm (AEST/ AEDT).
During the maintenance period the following services are unavailable:
- Practitioner AAR Online
- Bankruptcy Register Search
- Creditor Bankruptcy Notices
- Online Travel Application Form
- Online contact forms
- Debt Agreements Online
- OR Notices Online
The following Business to Government (B2G) services are also unavailable during this time:
- NPII B2G (also called BRS B2G, Direct Search B2G)
- Debt Agreements B2G
- Personal Insolvency Reporting System (PIRS)
AFSA's online services, including insolvency B2G services, will be unavailable at the following times due to a maintenance requirement:
- 8am-5pm on Sunday 25 August 2019 (AEST).
- 8pm-9pm on Thursday 29 August 2019 (AEST) - the online travel application will not be available during this outage.
- 8am-5pm on Sunday 1 September 2019 (AEST).
- 8pm-10pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019 (AEST).
If online services are unavailable due to an unscheduled outage we will advise through a message on the AFSA website homepage.