Maintenance of AFSA’s online services is scheduled for the last Sunday of every month (excluding December) from 6am to 6pm (AEST/ AEDT).
During the maintenance period the following services are unavailable:
- Practitioner AER Online
- Bankruptcy Register Search
- Creditor Bankruptcy Notices
- Online Travel Application Form
- Online contact forms
- Personal Insolvency Reporting System (PIRS)
- Debt Agreements Online
- OR Notices Online
The following Business to Government (B2G) services are also unavailable during this time:
- NPII B2G (also called BRS B2G, Direct Search B2G)
- Debt Agreements B2G
- PIRS B2G
Other scheduled outages
The services above will be unavailable Wednesday, 6 December 8:00pm-8:30pm (AEDT).
If online services are unavailable due to an unscheduled outage we will advise through a message on the AFSA website homepage.