The Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) annual report details our activities and key deliverables, and measures our performance against our Portfolio Budget Statement targets and the strategic priorities in our corporate plan.
Our annual report has been prepared in accordance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014 in sections 17AA to 17AJ.
Annual Report 2021–22
The 2021–22 annual report is divided into 6 sections:
- the overview, which contains the Chief Executive’s review, a summary of our key statistics and outcomes from the reporting year, and an overview of the agency
- the report on performance, which outlines our performance framework and contains our annual performance statements and financial performance.
- Legislative amendments and administrative reporting.
- Management and accountability, which contains information about our corporate governance, external scrutiny, freedom of information, people management, assets and purchasing management, and ecologically sustainable development and environmental performance
- the financial statements
- Appendixes, which include mandatory reporting information such as workforce statistics and executive remuneration.
Reporting on the Bankruptcy Act 1966 and the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 is integrated throughout the report.