During bankruptcy, you must stay in contact with your trustee and inform them when your circumstances change.
You must tell your trustee if you change your:
- name (you need to provide evidence)
- address (residential or postal)
- phone number
- email address
- employment or income
- number of dependants[?].
If your trustee is the Official Trustee (AFSA) update us now.
- Update my personal details
- Update my job or income details
- Update my name
- Add a debt to my bankruptcy
Can someone else update or discuss my details on my behalf?
If you would like someone to discuss your bankruptcy or update your details, you must inform your trustee.
For more information see: Adding a third party authority during bankruptcy.