I need confirmation my bankruptcy has ended

When your bankruptcy ends, you can request a discharge letter from us confirming this by completing the End of bankruptcy enquiry form available below.

End of bankruptcy enquiries and discharge letters are available from AFSA for bankruptcies administered by the Official Trustee (AFSA) only.

If your bankruptcy is administered by a registered trustee, contact your trustee to request your expected bankruptcy end date or confirm your bankruptcy has ended.

Next step:

End of bankruptcy enquiry