We are redeveloping the AFSA website and have released a Beta of the new site for you to explore and provide feedback before it launches.
This provides an opportunity to become familiar with the design and layout, helping us identify improvements before it becomes the new AFSA website.
Transforming the AFSA website
This new site features:
- tailored landing pages based on client types to help people find information relevant to their situation
- reorganised content and reduced duplication
- improved navigation and search so it’s easier to find what you need
The updates you see in the new AFSA Beta site are based on your feedback and testing with diverse client groups to make our services more accessible.
We have also aligned with the Digital Transformation Agency’s Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard, making sure our website is accessible and user friendly.
Tell us what you think
We will continue to update features and content based on feedback, as we prepare to launch the new afsa.gov.au in October and ensure we deliver a website that meets your needs.
To provide feedback on the Beta site:
- use the 'Was this information helpful' form at the bottom of every page; or
- complete the survey below.
While we’re in Beta, afsa.gov.au remains the official website.
Feedback is now closed. Thank you to those who participated in the survey.