AFSA Forms

To help find the AFSA form you are looking for, you can filter forms by either:

  • using the search bar below

  • the form type by client group

  • the form number (if you know it).

Form type

Practitioners can use this form when paying amounts to the Commonwealth pursuant to subsection 254(2) of the Bankruptcy Act 1966.

Registered Debt Agreement Administrators can use this form to provide information to debtors.

Form 27 - application to renew registration as a debt agreement administrator. A form for current debt agreement administrators to renew their registration.

Money back claim regarding a previous or current bankruptcy, personal insolvency agreement or debt agreement.

Information a debtor must read before signing a debt agreement proposal. It will help you to be sure if a debt agreement is right for you.

Form to log an incident or fault with one of AFSA's Online Services

This form can be used to report issues or request support for B2G system integration.

This form can be used by insolvency practitioners and creditors for support queries about AFSA’s debt agreements online platform.

This form can be used for enquiries relating to Annual administration return (AAR) support.

To send us a compliment or complaint about your registered trustee (RT), official trustee (OT), debt agreement administrator (DAA) or AFSA complete this form.

A tip-off can relate to a suspected wrongdoing, criminal misconduct, dishonesty or fraud, and informs us in a confidential way.

If you want to confirm someone is bankrupt, ask them for the trustee's details and AFSA administration number.

One of your obligations when bankrupt is to keep your trustee informed of any changes in your income or employment.

During bankruptcy, you must stay in contact with your trustee and inform them when your circumstances change.

If someone owes you money and they're bankrupt, it's important to include your debt and keep your information updated.