Trustee consent to act declaration - Form 12

A form for trustees to consent to act as sole, joint and joint & several trustees.

A trustee may complete a consent to act declaration for the following:

  • a bankrupt estate
  • act as a replacement trustee in an existing bankrupt estate following a resolution by creditors, court order or S181A.
  • composition/scheme of arrangement following a resolution of creditors of the debtor/s 
  • a personal insolvency agreement following a resolution of creditors or court orders
  • the estate/s of deceased debtor/s for a Part XI administration order, creditor resolution or other court order.