Public document search

Some documents held by us are available for public inspection. To access these documents you will need the administration number.

See Inspection of public documents for more information.

If you don’t have the administration number you can search the National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) using the Bankruptcy Register Search facility (BRS) for a fee. For more information on BRS see: BRS fees

Online form