Personal insolvency agreement proposal forms - Form 3

To propose a personal insolvency agreement you will need to complete the Form 13 Controlling trustee authority and Form 3 Statement of Affairs then submit them to your controlling trustee.


Related links:

Next steps:

Getting help

Financial counsellors help people in financial difficulty, and are available in every State and Territory. Their services are free, independent and confidential. You can talk to a financial counsellor from anywhere in Australia by phoning 1800 007 007 (minimum opening hours are 9.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday). This number will automatically direct your call through to a financial counselling service in the State or Territory closest to you.