Confirm a date of bankruptcy

If you want to confirm someone is bankrupt, ask them for the trustee's details and AFSA administration number. You can then contact their trustee for details of the bankruptcy.

If you are unable to obtain bankruptcy details, you may wish to complete a Bankruptcy Register Search.

If you have these details, use this form to request written confirmation of the date of bankruptcy of an individual.

Online form