Request for information to not be on the NPII

If you believe your safety is at risk by publishing your address on the National Personal Insolvency Index[?] (NPII) you may apply to have the address hidden.

However, we cannot hide your name and date of birth.If you are applying for bankruptcy, you must submit your request at the same time as your Bankruptcy Form.  If you do not submit your request with your Bankruptcy Form, your full details may be published on the NPII.

You can submit your request with the supporting evidence using Online Services.

For more information on evidence needed see: Can I hide my details that appear on the National Personal Insolvency Index?