Overseas travel request form

If you're travelling, or moving overseas you must seek approval from your trustee.

If your trustee is the Official Trustee (AFSA) you can apply online.

A non-refundable application fee of $150 applies.

Please submit your application at least 2 weeks before you plan to leave Australia.

Online form