You can contact us via:
- Your insolvency - if you are currently in a bankruptcy administered by the Official Trustee, contact us to manage and update your details
- the Contact us form - for enquiries about personal insolvency
- the PPSR and corporate enquiries form - for enquiries about the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) or other corporate enquiries.
Phone: 1300 364 785
You can contact our National Service Centre during these hours (AEST and AEDT):
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday - closed
- National public holidays - closed.
For clients living overseas, see International phone numbers.
The cost of making calls to 1300 numbers can vary, especially if phoning from a mobile phone. If you have any queries regarding what your telephone service provider may charge, please contact them.
See the PPSR website for PPSR enquiries.
See Postal addresses.
Complete the corporate enquiries form or phone us on 0408 105 665.
Hearing or speech impairment
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service and ask for 1300 364 785.
Help in other languages
Visit the help in your language section for translated publications.
If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 for the cost of a local call and ask for 1300 364 785.