Contact us

If you have any enquiries contact us at the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA).


You can contact us via:

  • Your insolvency - if you are currently in a bankruptcy administered by the Official Trustee, contact us to manage and update your details
  • the Contact us form - for enquiries about personal insolvency
  • the PPSR and corporate enquiries form - for enquiries about the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) or other corporate enquiries.


Phone: 1300 364 785

You can contact our National Service Centre during these hours (AEST and AEDT):

  • Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 8pm
  • National public holidays - closed.

For clients living overseas, see International phone numbers.

The cost of making calls to 1300 numbers can vary, especially if phoning from a mobile phone. If you have any queries regarding what your telephone service provider may charge, please contact them.

The National Service Centre are happy to assist you with your enquiries. We can provide you with general information about rules, procedures and practices, but cannot offer advice, legal interpretations or opinions about what you should do.


See the PPSR website for PPSR enquiries.

Returning forms/applications

Send your completed forms/application:

  • By post: GPO Box 1550, Adelaide SA 5001
  • By email:
    : Please ensure the total size of your email including form attachments does not exceed 6MB. You may need to scan your documents at a lower resolution to minimise the size of your attachments.

Postal addresses

See Postal addresses.

Postal address for Debtor's Petition correspondence

Office Postal Address
Debtor's Petition correspondence Australian Financial Security Authority
GPO Box 1550
Adelaide SA 5001

Media enquiries

Complete the corporate enquiries form or phone us on 0408 105 665.

Hearing or speech impairment

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service and ask for 1300 364 785.

Help in other languages

Visit the help in your language section for translated publications.

If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 131 450 for the cost of a local call and ask for 1300 364 785.

Document Actions

How do I?

AFSA provides general information but does not offer legal advice, legal interpretations or opinions.