I need to update my agreement

On this page

1 min read

Update my agreement

You must stay in contact with your administrator or trustee and inform them when your circumstances change.

Contact your debt agreement administrator or your trustee if you change your:

  • name
  • address
  • phone number
  • email address
  • employment or income
  • number of dependants.

You must also tell them if you've forgotten to include a debt in your agreement.