For these issues please complete the AER support form.
- change of practitioner contact details
- missing or incorrect administrations listed as requiring an AER
- overpayment/refund requests
- joint trustee payments
- amendments to previous year returns
- late lodgement, extensions, compliance, and calculations
- use Form 23 Request for Refund [PDF] to request a refund of realisations or interest charge and submit via the AER support form.
- for queries about accessing AER Online or system issues report an online services incident.
- contact us with other queries.
If you access AER online using a username and password, you can regain access to your account if you have forgotten your password.
To reset your password:
- on the online services login screen, click the Forgot password? link next to the login button
- enter your registered username.
- click the reset button.
An email will be sent to your registered email address containing a link to nominate a new password. If you do not receive an email, the entered email address may be incorrect or registered email address no longer current.
If you access AER online using a username and password, you can regain access to your account if you have forgotten your username.
To have your username sent to you:
- on the AER online login screen, click the forgot username? link next to the login button.
- enter the email address associated to your account.
- click the recover button.
If the email supplied matches the email associated to your account an email will be sent to your registered email address containing your username.
You can also see your organisation’s Admin user or someone whose account has authorisation to manage your practitioner firm’s user accounts, to ask them to confirm your username or email associated to your account.
If you do not receive an email, the entered email address may be incorrect, registered email address no longer current or your account has been locked (disabled).
Regain access to your account if your account has been locked. Your online account will be automatically locked after three unsuccessful attempts to log in or if your practitioner firm's Admin user has disable your account.
To have your account unlocked:
- contact your organisation’s Admin user
- if you are an Admin user or practitioner who is not associated to a firm, please complete the incident report form.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11