We are making it easier to deal with us by moving more of our services online. We’re taking a phased approach to the development of our Online Services to ensure a smooth transition to this new way of doing business. A range of services will become available online in the future.
Recent releases, current development and immediate priorities will be reflected and updated in our development roadmap below.
- We simplified the process to apply for bankruptcy, combining the Statement of Affairs and Debtor's Petition forms into one Bankruptcy Form and moved the service online to the Bankruptcy Online portal.
In 2017 we released:
- Remaining debt agreement form lodgement via the B2G channel to our Discovery environment. Our B2G clients use this environment as they test and work to integrate with our services.
- Enhanced Online Services dashboard functionality for:
- insolvency practitioners and creditors, providing access to status and summary information about insolvency records under administration
- creditors, providing a new and efficient way of completing and returning claim and votes for debt agreements to us.
In 2016 we released:
- Debt Agreement Proposal (DAP) lodgement as a B2G webservice. This interface is of interest to those parties performing a high volume of DAP lodgements. Find out more about B2G system integration.
- Debt agreement form lodgement via the online channel. This allowed debt agreement practitioners and creditors to complete and submit information to us. Includes debt agreement proposal, variation proposal, termination proposal, completion and six month arrears default notification forms.
- Applications for Official Receiver Notices via the online channel. This delivered more effective and efficient services by minimising the time between the receipt of the application and issuing of the requested notice.
In 2015 we released:
- NPII Search via the B2G channel. This interface is of interest to those parties performing a high volume of NPII searches. Find out more about B2G system integration.
- AAR Online for trustees and administrators, streamlining the submission of Annual Administration Returns.
- Personal Insolvency Reporting Service (PIRS) as a B2G web service. This redeveloped interface improves the way we transmit information from the NPII to credit reporting bodies.
- Enhancements to the Bankruptcy Register Search (BRS) online search facility. This allowed regular and high volume online users to register and transact as a credit or pre-pay account holder.
In 2014 we released:
- The online Request for permission to travel overseas form. This allowed bankrupts whose estate is administered by the Official Trustee to apply for permission to travel overseas.
- The Bankruptcy Register Search (BRS). This is an online search facility providing a way to search the National Personal Insolvency Index (NPII) for personal insolvency information about individuals.