You are able to lodge a declaration of intention to present a debtor's petition (DOI) if:
- We have not accepted a DOI from you in the last 12 months.
- You are not currently bankrupt (or waiting on a bankruptcy application to be accepted/rejected).
- You are not currently in a debt agreement
- You are not in a personal insolvency agreement and the subject of a controlling trustee or Section 188 authority[?].
- A creditor has not already applied to the court to make you bankrupt.
- You are present in Australia or have a residential or business connection to Australia.
There is no minimum or maximum amount of debt you need to be eligible.
There is no fee to apply.