I need to update my agreement

You must stay in contact with your administrator or trustee and inform them when your circumstances change.

Contact your debt agreement administrator[?] or your trustee[?] if you change your:

  • name
  • address
  • phone number
  • email address
  • employment or income
  • number of dependants.

You must also tell them if you've forgotten to include a debt in your agreement.

Find out about: