AFSA forms

Title Description Form number
Assent / dissent form

Assent / dissent form. Form to assent or dissent to composition proposal in bankruptcy. This form must be submitted to the trustee, together with a completed proof of debt form (POD), before the meeting.

Form (CDDA) apply for compensation

Complete this form if you would like to apply for compensation for Detriment Caused by Defective Administration Scheme (CDDA Scheme).

Proof of debt

Form 8 proof of debt (POD). A form for creditors for detailing debts and supporting information.

Form 8
Review of trustee remuneration

Form 28 application for review of trustee remuneration. A form to apply for a review of trustee remuneration.

Form 28