What is business to government (B2G) system integration?
This page will help you understand B2G system integration and how it can assist your business.
We understand that many organisations have their own ICT systems supporting their business processes.
For this reason we are developing our B2G channel.
The B2G channel:
- Will enable you to transact with us from a direct B2G connection from your internal systems.
- Is provided via web services over an Internet Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session.
- Is provided on the basis that you develop your own Application Programming Interface (API). And have the resources to support your functionality into the future.
Functions supported by B2G
The B2G channel supports submissions and operations where there is a demand.
- The <Service documentation> contains the Web Service Gateway Guide (WSGG) and the Message Implementation Guides (MIGs) for each B2G service.
- The <Development tools> contains technical artefacts such as the schemas to support software development.
Functions not supported by B2G
- The B2G channel won’t support the initial registration and account creation process.
- You must create and maintain online service accounts via the web interface.