Annual report 2019-20
The 2019–20 annual report is divided into six sections:
- the Overview, which contains the Chief Executive’s review, our year at a glance and information about our agency
- the Report on performance, which contains our annual performance statements, a report on our financial performance and our reporting framework
- Legislative amendments and administrative reporting
- Management and accountability, which contains information about our corporate governance, external scrutiny, freedom of information, our human resources management, our assets and purchasing management, and our ecologically sustainable development and environmental performance
- the Financial statements
- Appendixes, which include mandatory reporting information such as workforce statistics and executive remuneration.
Reporting on the Bankruptcy Act 1966 and the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 is integrated throughout this report.
The annual report 2019-20 is available in HTML format on the Australian Government's Transparency Portal.
You can download a PDF of the complete annual report.